How does OtShot Removal Tool work?
OtShot Removal Tool will neutralize and remove all OtShot entries running on a scanned system. It will also make sure that malicious processes are no longer running and that they won't return when you reboot your computer.
How to use it?
Install OtShot Removal Tool on your PC and start scanning. The OtShot Removal Tool will scan whole PC for existence of OtShot files and registry keys. It will give you the list of found items so you can remove them by one click.
Who should use this program?
Anyone who suspects he is infected with OtShot should use this program. One clue that your computer may be infected is that you are getting a high amount of pop-ups and/or error messages. Also your computer may get slow as a reason of infection. If you see such problems, download OtShot Removal Tool and eliminate OtShot now.
Why should I choose OtShot Removal Tool and not other products?
- Unlike other solutions OtShot Removal Tool kills the core of OtShot and not just healing symptoms
- OtShot Removal Tool is extremely easy to use so you don't need to be a wiz to solve your problem
- OtShot Removal Tool puts no impact to your computer's performance, so you can work and entertain while your PC is clean and safe again
- Registry and known malicious files paths scanning
- Precise solution for the exact problem you have
- Full time professional support
- User-friendly and handy interface
- Windows Vista and Windows Seven compatible
Ry (16 Mar 2011, 20:20)
I'm pretty sure Stuxnet looks for a certain type of executable file or something connected to a PLC, and if it doesn't, it just disappears.
Also, I thought it was a stealth worm... not a virus. And this worm is stealthy, meaning it shows no sign of entry or presence...
Buyer beware, do some research. Just my thoughts, here.
John Polasek (30 Jun 2012, 20:37)
How can I save this program onto a CD because I had to take it over to the XP computer that's infected. There's no way into that computer because safemode has been destroyed or redirected.